Jobs with Altitude Are you a team player looking to join a championship team that celebrates diversity, creativity and a strong work ethic? Then submit your resume to Altitude Sports & Entertainment. Altitude offers a challenging work environment, competitive health benefits, paid time off, 401K and much more. Just like the teams we cover, we are always looking for ways to add talented players to our roster. If you think you have what it takes to join the Altitude television family, then send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Altitude will keep all solicited resumes on file for up to a year. Non team players need not apply.
ALTITUDE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
POSITION: INTERNAL AUDITOR
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT – INTERNAL AUDIT
RESUME DEADLINE: November 21, 2014
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Web site: email@example.com
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform tasks for financial and operational audits
- Review and determine effectiveness of internal controls
- Determine that company assets are safe-guarded
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures exist and are followed
- Help to identify areas of potential operational improvement and provide value added suggestions for achieving improvement
- Prepare audit work papers, present issues and write reports
- Effectively communicate audit findings and corrective actions with management
- Project work as assigned
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software programs; Word and Excel
- Ability to organize and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate successfully with people at many levels within the company as well as with vendors, clients, etc.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business
- CPA, CMA or CIAA preferred
- A combination of public and corporate accounting experience preferred
- At least four years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Risk based auditing experience preferred
- Strong writing skills
Altitude Sports & Entertainment Internship Program Information
There are no Internship opportunities available at this time. Please check back in September for Fall Internship opportunities.