Jobs with Altitude Are you a team player looking to join a championship team that celebrates diversity, creativity and a strong work ethic? Then submit your resume to Altitude Sports & Entertainment. Altitude offers a challenging work environment, competitive health benefits, paid time off, 401K and much more. Just like the teams we cover, we are always looking for ways to add talented players to our roster. If you think you have what it takes to join the Altitude television family, then send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at email@example.com
Altitude will keep all solicited resumes on file for up to a year. Non team players need not apply.
POSITION: MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR/SVP OPERATIONS
RESUME DEADLINE: April 18, 2014
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Web site: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Altitude Sports & Entertainment
11203 East Peakview Avenue, Centennial, CO 80111
Attn. Human Resources
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functional knowledge and experience in broadcast production and network operational workflows. Knowledge of how other departmental activities integrate with, rely on and or support master control operations.
- Operational knowledge of broadcast production equipment and technologies related to master control operations and network channel origination including but not limited to: production switchers and routers, VTRs, server based ingest/recording/playback devices and related software applications, channel automation software, network branding devices and associated keyer control systems, intercoms, etc…
- A solid understanding of broadcast production techniques related to audio, video signal and related meta-data measurement, manipulation, playout and monitoring.
- Responsibility for manipulation of daily channel logs, adherence to programming protocols and reporting of playout and shift activities, errors and discrepancies.
- Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting techniques related to channel playout systems and procedures in order to rapidly and efficiently predict, avoid and correct problems.
- Effective communication skills with all departments, staff and clients in order to communicate potential, real and or related issues, concerns or problems with content or network delivery.
- Strong personal organization, prioritization, time management and planning skills are required.
- Participation in training programs for technical development related to equipment, software, workflow changes and or company policies and procedures.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two to four years of previous master control experience
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software programs; Word and Excel preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
There are no Internship opportunities available at this time. Please check back in September for Fall Internship opportunities.